Welcome to Studio Leaks | Hip Hop Forum!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

MadMan is a jewel in the rough MadMan is a jewel in the rough MadMan is a jewel in the rough MadMan is a jewel in the rough

Eminem's Dick Size

Anyone got a pic....or something...?

I know ONE of you stans must!! :jerkoff:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Residence.
    Reputation Point System

reservoirGod is Dev One's little bitch
    How many threads about eminem's dick size do we need? A couple more?

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

Zigamorph is a name known to all Zigamorph is a name known to all Zigamorph is a name known to all Zigamorph is a name known to all Zigamorph is a name known to all Zigamorph is a name known to all
    wow, that is the stupidest question ever...12 inch obv

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

MadMan is a jewel in the rough MadMan is a jewel in the rough MadMan is a jewel in the rough MadMan is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigamorph View Post
    wow, that is the stupidest question ever...12 inch obv
    Nah I was think maybe 20 dude....atleast

How Bout Them Cowboys?
    Reputation Point System

Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute
    shame this can't be deleted.... Stew already posted a wonderful thread on eminem's dick. this section has what? 20 threads? and u guys can't look if eminem's dick has been a topic already?

NEW SINGLE FROM MY BAND. WHOLE EP COMING SOON:

https://soundcloud.com/watch-the-gap-band/open-window

Like my bands facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/watchthegapWTG

Diamond Member
    Reputation Point System

Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute Dirty F has a reputation beyond repute
    stans trying to troll =
    Quote Originally Posted by StarNizzy View Post
    Got some O.G. Kush today it's wonderful

Listening to Stronger Than I Was on full blast while u are high>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bronze Member
    Reputation Point System

hurricaneajw will become famous soon enough hurricaneajw will become famous soon enough
    COME ON NOW! WE ALL KNOW HE'S GOT 80LB BALLS AND A DICK SIX INCH LONG! (BITCH PLEASE II)
    But he says it used to be bigger... AS I GOT OLDER AND I GOT A LOT TALLER, MY DICK SHRUNK SMALLER BUT MY BALLS GOT LARGER. (CRIMINAL)
    lol I'm joking, but I think there are more than one time in different songs where he mentioned the length 6 inches, maybe he's hinting that that's the true length.
    Or maybe 6 just fucking rhymed better.

Bronze Member
    Reputation Point System

shadysback123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    8==============================~ o:

How Bout Them Cowboys?
    Reputation Point System

Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute Rockets Red Glare has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneajw View Post
    COME ON NOW! WE ALL KNOW HE'S GOT 80LB BALLS AND A DICK SIX INCH LONG! (BITCH PLEASE II)
    But he says it used to be bigger... AS I GOT OLDER AND I GOT A LOT TALLER, MY DICK SHRUNK SMALLER BUT MY BALLS GOT LARGER. (CRIMINAL)
    lol I'm joking, but I think there are more than one time in different songs where he mentioned the length 6 inches, maybe he's hinting that that's the true length.
    NEW SINGLE FROM MY BAND. WHOLE EP COMING SOON:

https://soundcloud.com/watch-the-gap-band/open-window

Like my bands facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/watchthegapWTG

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of Jimelej has much to be proud of
    Hmmm weird question but lets try to figure it out. First of in bitch please he says that he got a 6 inch long and in his book he say that his dick has grew 2 inch. Okay hmm 6 + 2 I guess it's 8 inch...

Veteran
    Reputation Point System

Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute Tha Story has a reputation beyond repute
    Last time we hung he was about 4 inches floppy and it grew to about 7 inches.

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara kukahara
    this thread is wrong from the start, he doesn't have a dick, he has antidisestablishmentarianism, you prick

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

Turn Away. is a splendid one to behold Turn Away. is a splendid one to behold Turn Away. is a splendid one to behold Turn Away. is a splendid one to behold Turn Away. is a splendid one to behold Turn Away. is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneajw View Post
    That was sad

Bronze Member
    Reputation Point System

WhenCornAttacks is on a distinguished road
    duhhh dont yu guise noe dat his dik is lyke stickin a bananana b-tween 2 oringes? lololozzzzz

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Haunted Inferno has a reputation beyond repute
    Two extension chords plus six inches more
    I was meant to be listening to Katey but I'd "gone away." She asked where I was & what was thinking. I said: "I was in a basement where an obese, mentally challenged teen was vaginally raping the corpse of his mother with a forearm he just chewed off his thin brother" It was more my emotional connection to the characters that unnerved her. Now she just says "Let me know when you're back" < Kurt Sutter

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of Max A. Mixx has much to be proud of
    Gay fuckin thread tbh

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

CockFace is on a distinguished road
    StudioLeaks: Faggot filled forum

Diamond Member
    Reputation Point System

neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute neomerge has a reputation beyond repute
    lmfao ^
    WINGSPAN
    Growing Wings Coming Soon!

See You Dead (feat. Copywrite) | Wait a Minute | Hopeless | Mighty GW

Silver Member
    Reputation Point System

CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute CeaseFire has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenCornAttacks View Post
    duhhh dont yu guise noe dat his dik is lyke stickin a bananana b-tween 2 oringes? lololozzzzz
    WHATTTTTTTT

Your english amuses me
    Swag

Bronze Member
    Reputation Point System

WhenCornAttacks is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by CeaseFire View Post
    WHATTTTTTTT

Your english amuses me
    Haha, it was a joke man. I don't actually write like that, and I hate people who do. I was just making fun of a typical stan.

Thread Information